Home of the Wildcats!
We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Harwich Raleigh Public School for our students. Innovative programs in both English and French that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
Please Note: Adobe Reader may be required to open some of the documents on this page.
|Parent Resources||A PARENT’S GUIDE: to K-6 Health and Phys. Ed Curriculum|
|A PARENT’S GUIDE: to 7-12 Health and Phys. Ed Curriculum|
- February 1: Kindergarten Registration kinderSTARt Poster
- February 4: P A Day
- February 15: Family Day Holiday
- February 16: School Council 6:30pm
- February 18: Term 1 Reports
- February 26: Jersey & Hat day
- February 29: Roars Assemblies
- Pr. 9:30 am Jr/Int 10:00 am
- March 14-18: March Break