Home of the Wildcats!
We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Harwich Raleigh Public School for our students. Innovative programs in both English and French that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
Please Note: Adobe Reader may be required to open some of the documents on this page.
|Parent Resources||A PARENT’S GUIDE: to K-6 Health and Phys. Ed Curriculum|
|A PARENT’S GUIDE: to 7-12 Health and Phys. Ed Curriculum|
- December 1: V.I.P. Graduation for Grade 5 ~ 2:30 pm.
- December 12: "Saidat" Presentaion
- December 12: Book Fair Open from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- December 16: Ugly Sweater and Slipper Day
- December 19: CKSS Band 12:00 pm.
- December 23: 'Roars' Assembly @ 9:30 am. & Last Day of Classes
- Dec. 24 - Jan. 8: Christmas Holidays
- January 9: First Day of Class 2017
- December 9: 50th Anniversary Committee Meeting 4:00 pm.
- December 17: School Council 6:30 pm.