Home of the Wildcats!
We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Harwich Raleigh Public School for our students. Innovative programs in both English and French that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
Please Note: Adobe Reader may be required to open some of the documents on this page.
|Parent Resources||A PARENT’S GUIDE: to K-6 Health and Phys. Ed Curriculum|
|A PARENT’S GUIDE: to 7-12 Health and Phys. Ed Curriculum|
- May 2-6: Education Week
- May 5: Keeping Our Kids Healthy $ Safe Evening 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm.
- May 6: Club and Team Pictures
- May 10: Gr. 8 BDHS Orientation
- May 16: FLOWER Pick Up 2 - 6 pm
- May 17: School Council 6:30 pm.
- May 17: Gr. 8 CKSS Orientation @ 9:25
- May 19: Track & Field Day (Rain Date-May 20th)
- May 23: Victoria Day
- May 25 - 31: EQAO Grade 3
- June 1-3: EQAO Grade 6
- June 6: P A Day
- June 23: Grade 8 Graduation (7:00 pm @ Glad Tidning Church)